- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 tb spoon of turmeric
- A pinch of black and pepper
- 2-3 Cardamom
- 1 ts of grated ginger
- 1 ts of coconut oil
- Add all spices to to boiling water and simmer for 5 min then add coconut oil
- Drain the tea and serve with a dash of almond, or coconut milk
- Optionally sweeten with honey or stevia
- I like to blend it with hand blender for frothiness…
Benefits: Ginger and turmeric have great properties to reduce inflammation.
Did you like this recipe? Suscribe to my newsletter! and you will receive healthy recipes, tips and more…
Would you like to talk about your eating habits? Book your free consultation here.