- 1 Tbs Cacao
- 3 Tbs Flaxseed/chia seeds
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 Avocado
- Pinch of Cinamon
- 1/2 cup of milk (I use almond or coconut milk)
Soak the flaxseed or chia seeds in milk for about 15 minutes.
Put all the ingredients in a blender. And it is ready!
(Optionally) Put it in the fridge for a couple of hours if you would like it cooler.
- Flaxseed and chia seeds are rich in omega 3, good source of fiber and protein
- Bananas have a lot of potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C and biotin
- Avocado has healthy fats essential for the body !
- Pure chocolate is rich in magnesium , vitamin C and natural energizer
Did you like this recipe? Suscribe to my newsletter! and you will receive healthy recipes, tips and more…
Would you like to talk about your eating habits? Book your free consultation here.