- 1 bunch swiss chard/kale/spinach
- 1/2 cup of chopped green beans
- 1/2 Brocoli
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Tbs of ginger
- 1 Tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Optionally serve with quinoa
- Wash your greens and cut them in small pieces.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium-high.
- When the oil is hot, add sesame seeds, cumin, coriander, ginger and turmeric and stir cook for 30 seconds
- Add the broccoli and green beans first let them cook for 5 min, add your other green leaves, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and cook 3-5 minutes until is wilted.
- Optionally serve with quinoa.
- These Indian style vegetables are great to maintain a good healthy digestion and have the power of anti-inflammatory turmeric. You can use any other veg that you like, i.e. mushrooms.
- Gayatri is the name of a powerful Hindu Goddess and also a beautiful mantra (prayer) that is said to represent the divine awakening of the mind and soul.