- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup seeds ( I use sunflower and pumpkin seed)
- 1/2 cup raisins (any dried fruit will work)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup flaxseeds
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup/maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Prepare baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl but the chia seeds and flaxseeds.
- In a pan mix in low gas mix rice syrup and almond butter until well combined, then add chia seeds and flaxseeds let it cool and mix everything properly and place on the baking tray. Push all mixture down with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, allow to cool and cut.
Benefits: Good for digestion and high of fiber.