- 1 cup dry roasted quinoa
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- A pinch of sea salt
- Any vegetables that you have at home! (I used peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Rinse quinoa.
- Bring coconut milk and water to a boil.
- Add quinoa, salt, and garlic, cover, and reduce heat.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and stir in vegetables and sesame oil.
- Let sit covered for 5 minutes then serve.
Benefits: Quinoa is rich in magnesium.